Sunday, November 21, 2010

readjusting

Got back from a lovely weekend in a nice hotel. And I just ate whatever, because I was with the boyfriend. Seafood for dinner, and then wine and little bite desserts at the hotel. Then we fought when we got home... and I ate a bunch of crap. Fuck bla bla bla...

Readjusting to back to normal this week. Aiming for 400 tomorrow.

Breakfast: coffee = 50 cal
Lunch: tuna cup with pickle = 100 cal
Snack: brown rice = 100
Dinner: spinach + balsamic = 150 cal

Hopefully I  can stick to that! Finally ordering a scale tonight :)

So I wrote that question last time, just to remind myself to think about it... cause I don't usually think about it.... I always figure that if I can just make my boyfriend happy, he'll be happy and nice, and THEN I'll be happy...

But I was trying to think of what makes me happy... Besides boyfriend stuff...

I would have to say my upper division English class... I love the people, I laugh so much in the class, and I learn so much, and even though its challenging and the teach has very high expectations, I'm doing pretty well. And learning a lot. I seriously look forward to this hour MWF each day. It is always the highlight of my day. I am genuinely happy in this class.
So much so that I we are all taking another class from the same teach next semester. I'm super excited! If I didn't have this class I think I'd go fucking crazy...

There is so much food sitting on my nightstand right now... such a fucking pig... need to throw it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment