Wednesday, November 24, 2010

snowing. again.

Everything is canceled again! Hooray! Well we'll see about work, haven't heard anything yet though.

So change of plans for the day. We're supposed to go get sushi with the bff and her boyfriend tonight. I usually just have sashimi, or nagiri and eat the fish and leave the rice. But as low fat and low cal as the sushi I order is, it is still a lot more than I was planning on (And I usually get a salad too, but the it is drenched in dressing. Miso soup is only like 35-40 calories so I'll just fill up on that instead of salad before the sushi comes). So I'm just going to change my day plan to allow for a few pieces of sushi.

Breakfast: tea (without milk/sugar) = 0 cal
Lunch: yogurt = 100 cal
Snack: tea = 0 cal
Dinner: sushi (miso soup + 2 pieces albacore + 3 pieces spicy tuna) = 250

Total = 350

Wow, I didn't realiza how low cal it actually was till I looked it all up hahaha.... I think it's because the spicy tuna roll I order doesn't have any mayo mixture in it. And I rounded up a bit for each item. Well now I'm looking forward to tonight! That's exactly what I usually eat anyway :)

I'm sure I'll write more later. I'm really enjoying keeping a blog. It really helps keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment