It snowed all day yesterday and all last night :) It's really beautiful. Except when you're snowed in from work and school, its hard not to eat whatever's in you house. I did ok yesterday. Morning fine (did go to school), afternoon, no work, and so I was just at home. The boyfriend came home for his lunch break and asked me to warm up pasta for him. And I couldn't resist a few bites. Weak. But I tried to compensate for that slip up for the rest of the day. I filled the sleeve of pringles i bought on my Friday night's binge with water, as well as the container of cookies I made for my study group on Saturday. And just threw all that shit away! Tea for snack instead of rice. And 1 cup of spinach with 1 tablespoon of dressing for dinner (a whopping 45 calories). I've never measured salad dressing before, and the calorie count is for one serving which is for TWO tablespoons. I always rounded up because I thought I put more. But surprisingly 1 tablespoon is quite a bit. Then right before bed the boyfriend gave me a few of his pizza roll bites to finish. Guess what fatty me did....
Not a bad day, not a super awesome day. But I think I got rid of/fed to the boyfriend all the fatty foods left in this house. So now I'm snowed in with tuna fish, beans, tea, coffee, and spinach. Maybe the isolation will work out to my advantage today.
Random: last year for New Year's we went to a shitty rave 3 hours away. It was so mismanaged, so overcrowded, freezing and raining (Plus we brought my bff who's never been to a rave, shitty first experience for her). We had to stand in the rain in the mud, in line, for a good TWO hours. Then once we got in the gates, turned out all our friends were spinning in a tent OUTSIDE (all the rest of the stages were inside). And here we are in our cute little dresses, and all these little ravers in tutus and underwear. So miserable. Then right after midnight it got shut down anyway cause there was no liquor license. Drive 3 hours home. Anyway, after that the boyfriend promised the bff and I that WE could make our New Year's plans this year. But now that its approaching, he's saying how he wants to make the 3 hour drive AGAIN... He seems to have a short memory for things he says. I'm learning his word, or him saying he'll do something, really doesn't mean much....
Bla bla bla, so all that means is I have to make awesome New Year's plans so I don't have to drive 3 hours to stand in the fucking rain outside a shitty warehouse.
....I don't want a pill fused kiss at midnight again. Chemically motivated affection... It's empty and cheap... $10 for a night of sweet attention. I wish it felt good.
Today's Plan:
Breakfast: coffee = 50 cal
Lunch: tuna cup w/relish = 110 cal
Snack: Tea = 50 cal
Dinner: soup = 100 cal
Total = 310
thinking slender pretty limbs...
No comments:
Post a Comment