Tuesday, November 30, 2010

having

a good morning.
Had a pretty good day yesterday :) Ate some poptart the boyfriend bought me, but didn't eat lunch, and didn't eat anything after my dinner.

Last night I had dreams about days filled with restricting, and they were sunny warm days and I was happy. And the dreams ended with some raunchy sex. The boyfriend is even sexy in my dreams. Positive reinforcement?

Random stupid fact about my sex dreams: before I was with my current boyfriend, I only ever had sex dreams about fat middle aged bald men. So gross, but now I mostly have sex dreams about the boyfriend. And one thing he has going for him: he really is fucking hot. When we fight, I can't help but look at his mouth and his jawline and the graceful way he moves his slender muscular body.... yum... and the shallow part of me never wants to let go of such a delicious boy. Even if he's a jerk sometimes. Shallow. I know.

Ok done with random tangent.

Today:
Breakfast: tea = 0 cal
Lunch: yogurt = 100 cal
Snack: tea + celery = 15 cal
Dinner = vegetarian "chili" = 150 cal

Total = 265 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment