Wednesday, May 9, 2012

cheating

on myself. Or here, my blog. Or on my actual honest interior. Trying to be healthy. Eating 1000-1200 calories a day. Clean food. Running 1-4 miles a day (which I freaking love though). Exercising, using heavy weights...

But mostly it feels like a lie. The scale doesn't budge. Which let's be honest, is all I really care about; all I'm really working for.

But I'm going to keep it up. Because I'm still remembering last May. I'm trying to remember how long I ate healthy for before I cut down my calories...

Because that's what I'm going to do.

I'm being so healthy. But that's not my intention in the end... Maybe another week. That repeating number on the scale is going to push me over the edge.

By June... I want to be under 105.

That's what I want.

I'm thinking of fasting tomorrow. Just to see if I can budge that scale.


That would brighten my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment