Today was...
1/2 a banana 1/3 cup cheerios
Celery
A few bits of bean dip and a few tortilla chips
1 bite of cake
1 bite of pizza crust
1/3 cup Cheerios
Lots and lots of coffee and water and a cup of tea.
Not exactly what I planned (went to a baby shower). But not too rough.
And I actually felt happy. And calm.
Today felt good.
Tomorrow:
B: coffee (20)
L: 1 cup spinach, 2 oz cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (41)
D: bok choy, cabbage, 1 tbsp soy, 1 tsp sesame oil (112)
Total = 173
Run at least 2 miles
I might add a 1/2 cup of brown rice for 100cal at dinner, depending on how I'm feeling after I run.
I never mentioned this, but I got a food scale. It is amazing. I always know exactly how much I'm eating. I love it; I weigh everything.
I ordered a body-fat measurement thing. Kind of excited/scared to try it.
Since I started using weights and eating healthy, my muscles have bulked up. I hate it...
I'm going to run until I melt.
good luck with your planned intake, it sounds good! stay strong, xo.
ReplyDelete