Just panicing. I hate my boss. I hate him so much.
He's fucking with my life. He's fucking with my boyfriend's life... I don't know what I did wrong, but he's been avoiding me for a week and then this morning I get a text message saying something shitty and telling me to take next week off. And that he'll get my boyfriend next week off too (we work for sister companies) so we can "just play house" together. Whatever the fuck that means. He says all this fucked up shit that makes no sense. He's threatening to demote me back to that company. And that if things are slow my boyfriend can go to the office and help me. Which makes no sense. He's just trying to be an asshole. And he's fucking good at it. Piece of shit. He's completely isolated me from all other employees so he can just emotionally abuse me.
I've never hated anyone in my life until now. Fucking seething deep damaging hate.
Because he makes me utterly powerless.
My heart aches from hating him right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment