in and weighing myself.
111. Still. Which is ok since I'm still on my period and that never bodes well for my weight.
My boss has been really nice and normal lately. Like the past few months didn't happen. It's like a huge weight is lifted from my shoulders. I know it won't last, but I'm enjoying it while it does.
Almost done with the essays.
Intake today will be...
1/3 packet of oatmeal
3 strawberries
sashimi and salad
I'll edit for calorie count at the end of the day...
-EDIT-
Today's intake:
1/3 pack oatmeal (53)
2 bites sausage breakfast sandwich (63)
3 pieces sashimi (70)
2 pieces tuna roll (73)
1/2 cup miso soup (20)
small side salad (49)
5 peanuts (29)
Total = 378
That was the biggest meal I've eaten this week. I felt so full and a little sick.
Water water tea bed. And planning tomorrow. Hopefully finally run again!
No comments:
Post a Comment