Tuesday, May 29, 2012

stressing

out; trying to finish 3 essays in 2 days so I don't fail. The whole boss thing has had me so depressed and anxious and immobilized that I can't focus, can't create an intelligent coherent thesis...

But I'm really trying.

I was looking at pictures from when I was about 105. Ugh. Why did I come back here. This weekend has been shakey. Not too bad, but not amazing. The boyfriend said he would pick me up [binge] food, but he didn't. Which was a relief. I wouldn't have eaten it all. Even though I didn't want to.

But I am back at it tomorrow.

B: coffee (20)
S: carrots+mustard (35)
L: coffee (20)
D: bok choy (10)

Total = 85

I swear. It will only be that.

I haven't weighed myself. I'm on my period, and the weight always sends me into a panic. So I'm going to restrict closely, drink gallons of water, and weigh myself next weekend.

Plus, this is silly, I saw the boyfriend comment on some girl's fb from highschool. Him and his friends were really close friends with her and joked about how she was the hottest girl. My boyfriend is super sweet, completely innocent, but it was intensely triggering. Which was weird... Is weird. But so fucking triggering.

I want to run full speed back to 102.

No comments:

Post a Comment