Thursday, June 7, 2012

counting

up every crappy calorie today. No business trip, but that meant I was in town for my little sister's birthday. And I really try not to bring my obsession with food into my family's homes.

Todays intake...

carrots (35)
3 slices ham (45)
1 small kit-kat (107)
cheese tortellini (240)
french bread (140)
1 slice of cake (240)

= 837

And honestly, round up to 900, I had a salad with light dressing that was probably about 70.

It just makes me sigh... Then we went to the grocery store on our way home. I was browsing down every aisle just fantasizing about binge food. Cereal, chips, ice cream ugh...

Left it al behind. Had that one kit-kat. I wish I hadn't...

Tomorrow will be better.



I hope.

1 comment:

  1. well done for leaving the binge food behind! i hope today goes well for you :) xo.

    ReplyDelete