Saturday, June 9, 2012

grasping

at straws. Trying to find a cure for these hives. They're getting worse and worse. Ate a little more then planned. The medications my doctor gave me are making it worse, and my body is just under too much stress [physical mental emotional].

So I'm trying to fix it. Detoxify.

Intake:

oats+fruit (191)
spinach salad (156)
coconut water (35)
juice (100)

= 482

Not too bad...

Tomorrow will be good too. Hopefully work out, which I have been slacking on a lot...

I hope my skin gets better soon. I don't go out, I don't get dressed, every time I touch my skin I cringe. Why is it taking so long to get better....

Wah wah wah poor me I know. But it's fucking bumming me out.

Good news: shins are better!

Just want to run run run run run run away.

1 comment:

  1. well done on your intake! i hope you feel better soon, xo.

    ReplyDelete