Monday, June 25, 2012

plotting

the rest of the week. I binged all weekend. Ran a ton, but binged even more. Ate ok today, but then I had ice cream...

So here is the plan for the next 4 days:





Tuesday:

B: 1 egg (73)
S: coffee (20)
L: carrots (35)
D: bok choy + red onion (69)
S: coconut water (35)

Run 3 miles in the am, 3 miles in the evening.

Total in = 232
Total out = 548
Net = -316

Wednesday:

B: egg (73)
L: carrots (35)
D: salad (83)
S: coconut water (35)

Run once, 20 minutes circuit training

Total in = 226
Total out = 407
Net = -181

Thursday:

B: egg (73)
L: carrots (35)
D: salad (170)
S: coconut water (35)

Run once in the morning and once at night.

Total in = 313
Total out = 548
net = -235

Friday:

B: egg (73)
L: salad (220)
D: salad (60)

Running once, 20 minutes circuit training.

Total in = 353
Total out = 407
Net = -54

Then weigh in on Saturday morning.

I'm going hard this week. I can stick to it for 4 days.

And we'll see what happens.

I'm thinking of doing low calories Monday-Friday, then 1200 Saturday and Sunday. My body seems to change faster when I vary things like that... So I'm going to try! I probably won't be back to report until next Saturday... Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. go0od luck with your plan; i'm sure you can manage it! dont beat yourself up too much if you dont though, plan's are always harder to stick to than you expect! xo.

    ReplyDelete