Tuesday, June 12, 2012

reviewing

the weekend. Intake was ok Saturday until late that night. Boyfriend was out of town, and I was just in a crazy binge mood. I went to the grocery store, browsing up and down the aisles, wandering through the bakery. Like an addict.

But I just bought cereal and popocrn. Which I ate too much of. But better then the cookies, cheesecake, cheese, fried chicken I wanted.

Sunday was shit. Shit shit shit.

Monday:
spinach salad (86)
cereal (111)
coconut water (35)
peanut butter pretzels (88)
small mango (54)
string cheese (80)

= 454

Ugh. not bad. But I'm so inactive it's ridiculous.

Today:
saltine crackers (210)
apple (80)
peanut butter pretzels (70)

= 360

Plus I'm finally going to run again today! Just two miles, easy pace, so probably 20 minutes. But I'm sooooooo excited to start running again :)

I'm throwing a party in 2 weeks and I want to be just at least a LITTLE smaller for that.

So running today, and try to do a DVD, and NO more food.

And I got new medication for my skin, so hopefully that will be cleared up soon.

Work is normal.

I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment