Tuesday, June 5, 2012

slipping

down down down. I hope. I haven't weighed myself. I'm scared to. What if nothing has changed?

Saturday was low calories I think? I forgot to record it in MyFitnessPal.

Sunday was my sister's birthday party. I planned on only shrimp... But I had shrimp, rice, potato salad, and berry cobbler. I just get so relaxed around my family, I stop caring about my intake.

Monday's intake:

 2 peanut-butter pretzels (35)
1 slice cheddar cheese (90)
3 slices lean ham (69)
3 oz carrots (35)
1 fun size mounds (80)
1/2 cup chocolate almond milk (28)
1 stick caramel kitkat (54)

Total = 391

I know that is a ridiculous amount of candy, but the boyfriend and I bought a bunch together, and its hard to resist.

Today's intake (is/will be)

5 pretzel m&ms (53)
2 peanut-butter pretzels (35)
3 oz carrots (35)
1 cup watermelon (48)
rice cake (45)
1 cup TJ black bean soup (130)
5 saltine crackers (60)

Total = 406

So far I've just eaten the m&ms, the pretzels, and the carrots.

Those pretzels kill me.

I have a business trip that I'm supposed to leave for tomorrow and be back Saturday. I'm scared of what that means for my intake... I need a plan. I'll have to budget alcohol in. That's the thing about being a young girl among a bunch of elite professional men: they all want you to drink. A lot. Plus I love to drink so it's hard to say no.

We'll see.

If today is good, maybe if I get a run in, I'll weigh myself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment