at it. Just keeping at it. I couldn't weigh myself this morning. Ugh. I'm just trying to do each day well and have an ounce of patience. Which I don't have...
I just want to be under 110 again. Tomorrow morning. Cross my fingers.
Today:
1/2 cup cornflakes (50)
pretzels (87)
And still dinner to come...
Goal under 400.
No running today, but I'm going to try and do some circuit training.
I realize my posts are boring and and empty, and I've sucked at keeping up with other blogs... I'm just feeling discouraged and I'm trying to just keep at it. Once I actually accomplish something I think I'll be more... enthusiastic. Right now I feel like I'm just trying to get through the day as fast as I can, so I can get through the next one, so hopefully one day I'll wake up and see some progress.
hang in there <3
ReplyDelete