about my slip up yesterday. I did really good all day. Not even craving anything. Just had oatmeal and a rice cake all day. But then i went to a family thing. And, well, I can never restrict at family stuff. I don't like bringing my weird obsession to them. Also, the one time I tried not to eat everyone started to think i had a problem.
So I ate about 700 calories worth of side dishes. Skipped the chicken and the cake.
But the whole drive home I was just panicking over the amount of calories I ate. It was so much, and I ruined a perfect day, and I was just so... I don't know, tense and disturbed. So I got home threw on my running stuff and went and ran 3 miles in the dark.
Which.... I don't know, made me feel a little better... not much...
Lunch meeting today. But at a place I know. So I'm planning it out...
oatbran (130)
1 cup clam chowder+spinach (182)
cabbage and onions in 1 tsp oil (92)
=404
Maybe half the oat bran though... And half the veggies tonight... My shin hurts and I can't run today.
No comments:
Post a Comment