Yesterday:
millet (159)
1 chicken and 1 steak fajita and 10 chips (466)
=625
Ugh. One meal and screwed. The boyfriend wanted to take me out to lunch. We shared the fajitas and they were small but still...
I have a lunch meeting today, and I don't know what will happen. I'm anxious. But I'm on medication and turns out you can say no to any food or drink and say "Oh it's because of my medication". No one even blinks (even though the actual side affect is appetite increase technically, but luckily it doesn't seem to be kicking in for me).
so I'll be back to finish today's intake. Hopefully run. Couldn't run yesterday. Just did some weights.
Today:
oatmeal (130)
...?
Those lunch things make me so anxious. It's gotten to the point where I try to avoid them as best as I can. Hang in there. It's difficult but you can do it :) and I used to use my medication as an excuse. People don't question it. It's awesome.
ReplyDelete