what one day of restricting will do. TWO unnecessary pounds of shitty junky greasy food gone. I feel like when I shed pounds that fast, it really is just fat my body is not supposed to have.
I'm really enjoying the boyfriend lately. I bitch about him a lot, but thats just because there's no where else to put the bad feelings. But the good feelings really do outnumber the bad feelings. He's just this whirl wind of passion and talent and determinedness and surprises and playfulness and intelligence and heart, with dark eyes and a firm body and a handsome face and a laugh that just makes me melt.
I just felt like I should give him a fair shake here. Since this is where I'm trying to be honest with myself.
And even though I fight more with him than I ever have with any other boyfriend I've had... he's the only one I haven't gotten too restless with. That's why I always leave a boy. My mind is bored and stale and starts running in circles, and my restless feet just want to kick the dead weight away and leap into the next adventure, untethered by any obligation. So I do.
But this boy, this one is different. He chases the restless away, or runs away from it with me.
EDIT 1:11 pm
Babysitting (a napping child), sitting on the couch, watching TV, nothing to do. Just ate some lettuce with about 30 calories of dressing. The fridge is so well stocked. I will not eat everything in it. I will not have one bite of everything I see. I will not will not will not will not.
No comments:
Post a Comment