Friday, December 10, 2010

fasting

a little today. I had to eat a taco for dinner, and the boyfriend made me drink fatty whole milk chocolate milk. Ugh. Fucking ugh. So then we're standing in the kitchen after he's made me down this milk, and I grab the cinnamon bread and even as he tells me its too dry plain, I just take plain piece and start devouring it. And that feeling of uncontrollable binging just washes over me. And I say out loud, "I'm not even hungry", and he says "Then why are you eating that?"
Wow. That makes a lot of fucking sense actually. No wonder boys are skinnier (not all just generally speaking), food is simply delicious fuel to them. Delicious yes, but still only fuel. So I threw the rest of the piece away. (Which was met with, "Did you just throw that away?!")

Breakfast: coffee = 30 cal
Lunch: broth = 15 cal
Snack: tea = 0 cal
Dinner: cabbage = 80 cal

Total = 125

Thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment