Tuesday, December 21, 2010

planning

my day out. In lists.

Things to do:
buy wrapping paper
buy parents' gift
buy little girl's gift
buy cookie ingredients and pretty things to put cookies in
bake cookies
wrap gifts
do laundry
get oil changed
clean the house
decorate the house somehow

Food to eat:
Breakfast: 1/2 greek yogurt = 50 cal
Lunch: broth = 20 cal
Snack: carrots = 30 cal
Dinner: broth + 1 egg white = 50 cal

Total = 150

Things to note:
hung out with my best friend last night, and she cooked fatty gooey pasta for dinner
luckily she's small and only ever serves small portions
the boyfriend thinks not liking to be hurt is an overreaction
feeling generally overwhelmed
got an A- in all my classes
spent a ton of money on the boyfriend's gifts
I think I try to buy his love

I will kill this plateau and be well under 110 before Christmas.

Thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment