Wednesday, December 8, 2010

morning

and the scale is weighing in at 112. Yesterday I had lettuce for lunch, a few carrot sticks through out the afternoon (binge on 1 packaged square of cheddar = 90 cal), and 1 pack of instant oatmeal for dinner and 3 squares of melon. And cup after cup of mint tea.

Today:
Breakfast: water = 0 cal
lunch: lettuce w/dressing = 50 cal
Dinner: toast and tea = 190 cal (a bit much for dinner, but I am craving toast so badly)

Total = 240

Plus working out tonight, and probably a few carrot sticks throughout the day.
One good day begets another right?
I'm curious what the coming numbers will bring.

EDIT 5:50 pm

still at work, no toast for dinner for me tonight. Had half a 170 cal yogurt. And tons of carrot sticks. Once again binged on one 90 cal cheddar, and about 7 of a little girl's pringles. And a banana. Hhhmmmm... more than I was planning, a lot of time filled with boredom today, which equals a need to be chewing on something. Which is stupid. But I feel so positive and in control and rather happy when I can keep that calorie count down.
Random thoughts that don't really equal a coherent paragraph:

-I forgot to bring tea with me today, I wish I hadn't forgot.
-Even though I'm losing weight I know my metabolism is going to shit. I know this cause when I dropped it took for-fucking-ever(and a few nos hits) for me to start rolling. And how long it takes is based on how fast you metabolize.
-It's almost/about 6 pm and I'm done eating thanks.
-Fucking finals week.
-Need to exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment