out. First time in a long time. Woke up at 5 am and headed to the gym with the boyfriend. I probably should have eaten something before hand, because afterwards I felt so incredibly nauseous...
5 minutes stretching
25 minutes cardio
5 minutes stretching
10 minutes leg machines
I have no idea how many calories that is. I'm sure I could figure it out on the internet somehow, but if I figure out how many calories I burned, I'll just feel like I have more wiggle room to eat... So I'll just eat like I didn't work out.
Breakfast: 1 egg-white + 1/2 egg yolk = 50 cal
Lunch: diet coke + lettuce w/dressing = 30 cal
Snack: tea + carrot sticks = 30 cal
Dinner: tuna cup = 90 cal
Total = 200 cal
Forgot to weigh myself when I woke up, and now I'm full of water and egg. I'm not even going to torture myself and get on the scale right now. I'll eat good today and hop on tomorrow. I'm feeling optimistic,. Even after my crazy emotional crash this weekend. Which sometimes happens to me a week after rolling. And even though I know it can happen, it always catches me by surprise and it feels like the world is falling apart and bursting at the seams from broken sadness....
But I feel back to normal now.
No comments:
Post a Comment