Saturday, December 11, 2010

studying

for finals. And I've been fading into a binge mode this evening. Broth for lunch, then too much time to sit and do homework, munched on carrots and diet coke...  Then square of cheddar... 3 triscuits... handful of cinnamon toast crunch... a few fruit snacks.... Now that I type it out I realize that a fucking idiot could have predicted my eating habits for evening.
Home: boyfriend saved a cookie specially for me, hershey's peppermint kisses (but no worries, I've FINISHED all those now...), a pickle, cabbage, snow peas, a bite of boyfriend's chicken, and his rice, more peppermint kisses.
Then I'm in the living room studying alone. Chips, cinnamon bread, pickle, finish the kisses. Fuckfuckfuckfuck....

OK.
Dear self, you're done eating now.
You're not hungry.
You've had a generous helping of every type of food in the house.
Chill the fuck out.

Be stronger and better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment