Wednesday, December 29, 2010

realizing

that I'm in 2 weddings this summer. And I haven't budged from my low weight. And yes I have a million excuses and stories of emotional and situational induced binging, but that really doesn't matter. I shouldn't be surprised. I shouldn't expect to lose weight if I'm not consistently restricting....

I always have those excuses: I felt faint, I'm on a date, I'm with family, I'm going to do drugs, or the BEST one: I'm hungry. Am I fucking kidding myself?

All it takes to be thinner, is me: my choice every few minutes, to keep my mouth empty.

And you know what? I am not a weak person. I am passionate and wild and stubborn.

And my body is all mine.

Breakfast: water = 0 cal
Lunch: broth = 20 cal
Snack: tea = 0 cal
Dinner: broth = 20 cal

Total = 40 cal

1 comment:

  1. well.. i think its all about self control.
    Ok, iam not so good in that, but i had been trying :)
    its better have a nice person to talk about, and someone who always is telling you how fat you're gonna be eating that.
    luck with that :)
    love your name blog. really!
    xo

    ReplyDelete