Friday, December 17, 2010

stepping

it up. Starting today. Last day of finals = first day of a month long break = time to achieve goals.

Since I have my own place, there's no danger of constantly munching down on all the Holiday treats my mom gets from neighbors.

Yesterday was good. 1 eggwhite, a few slices of deli turkey, 3 bites of chicken, 1 bowl of broth (4 hersheys kisses). A protein-y day.

Now that we're both done with finals the boyfriend and I are going to rev up our work-out plan. Aiming for 6 days a week.

Just feeling relieved finals are over... and nervous about grades....

And rather scatter-brained...
With nothing important to say really. Except that I had a good day yesterday, and today will be a good day, and so will tomorrow.

Breakfast: tea = 0 cal
Lunch: tuna cup = 80 cal
Snack: carrot stick = 30 cal
Dinner: broth = 20 cal

Total = 130

I just feel sleepy and empty and boring. And noticing last night, that he doesn't hold me anymore when we sleep. He holds a pillow. And I get jealous, of the fucking pillow. Hahaha... shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment